Matters relating to issuance and management may be delegated to a commissioned trustee company. Major shareholders, controlled shareholders and other interested parties are prohibited, by the law, to act as trustees.
- Korean Commercial Code Revisions Make Capital Reductions in Korea Easier
- No Court Appraisal Necessary for In-Kind Contributions to Company in Korea
- Classification of Directors in Korea under the Korean Commercial Code: Inside, Outside and Other Directors in Korea
- Establishing a Company in Korea: New Corporate Forms Available under Revised Korean Code
- Squeezing-out Minority Shareholders under Korean Corporate Law
- Limiting Director Liability under Korean Law: Don’t Drop the Insurance Policy Yet
- Limited Liability Companies under the KCC
IPG is engaged in projects for companies and entrepreneurs doing business in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Korea, Laos, the Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam and the U.S.