IPG Legal is an international Asia-focused law firm and business advisory focused on assisting clients in entering and succeeding in Asian markets, including China, Korea, Hong Kong and the majority of nations in Southeast Asia.
This past year, among other projects, we are proud to have:
- advocated for a Fortune 500 company on an ongoing trade dispute with Korean conglomerates.
- advised international franchise companies in expansion in Asia.
- advised a high-tech agricultural business in a joint venture with a Korean manufacturing company.
- prevailed in nearly all of our shareholder, international sales, IP, employment and other commercial and contentions disputes.
- advised a major Korean entertainment company on the majority of its overseas projects.
- completed a merger between a major Korean technology company and a Chinese government-controlled corporation.
- successfully raised funds for growing major corporations through traditional lenders and private lenders.
- been recognized by international rating companies as one of the leading law firms in Asia.
Please feel free to subscribe to our Korean Law Blog and/or Asian Law Blog.
Click Here to Subscribe to The Korean Law Blog
Click Here to Subscribe to The Asian Law Blog
IPG is engaged in projects for companies and entrepreneurs doing business in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Korea, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam and the U.S.