- Aid groups to suffer if EU sanctions North Korean bank
- How does North Korea make its money?
- Samsung C&T wins deals worth $892m from Singapore, Morocco
- Korea exports hospitals to Saudi Arabia
- Korean firms pulling out of China
- Korea claims top spot in Chinese import market
- Korea, Hungary sign pact on working holiday agreement.
- Yongsan liquidation to lead to massive lawsuits
- Seoul city retreats from sales restrictions for big retailers
- GM could move production out of Korea
- Korea was crucial for African democracy
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Should your Company in South Korea be Concerned About the Threats from North Korea
- South Korean's Aiding North Korean Hackers Arrested in South Korea by Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office
- IPGs New Law Blog the Korean Entertainment Law Blog
- ABA Dispute Resolution Spring Conference with Senator George Mitchell and Judge Richard Posner
- American Bar Association Forum on Franchising 2013: International Franchise Law and Korea
- Korea's New President and the North Korean Issue by Tom Coyner
- Special 20% Consumption Tax for Designer Bags Bought in Korea Suspended until 2014
IPG is engaged in projects for companies and entrepreneurs doing business in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Korea, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam and the U.S.