- Establishing a Company in Korea: Under Revised Corporate Code
- Limited Liability Companies Under the Revised Korean Commercial Code
No your U.S. agreements are not good enough. Other articles on the need for Korean-tailored agreements that may be of interest may be found at:
- Basic Agreements for Doing Business in Korea
- Doing Business in Asia: Due Diligence, Agreements, Lawyers and Street Smarts
- Negotiating a Joint Venture Agreement in Korea
- You Can Succeed in Korea without Resorting to Bribery
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act: Don't Forget Your Business in Korea
- How to Protect your Brands, Trademarks and other IP in Korea
- Nine Musts for a Successful License Agreement in Korea
- Don't Only Trust Us: Trademarks in Korea
- Korea Due Diligence: Not So Different from China
- Stock Purchase and M & A Due Diligence Checklist
- Beware the Grey Market Trap: Due Diligence, Agreements and Street Smarts
- Top 10 Mistakes of Companies Operating in Korea
- Compliance Control Standards in Korea Under the Amended KCC
- I should write more about this issue.
Please - this is not to be taken as an exhaustive checklist. Please scroll the blog for more issues that may arise in your operations in Korea.
IPG is engaged in projects for companies and entrepreneurs doing business in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Korea, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam and the U.S.