- An intention that a stock option may be granted in specified cases;
- The number of shares to be issued or transferred in the case of exercising the stock option;
- Qualifications of a person to whom a stock option is to be granted;
- Exercising period of the stock option; and
- An intention that the granting of the stock option may be revoked by a resolution of the board of directors in specified cases. Korea Commercial Act art. 340-3(3)1.
If your company in Korea intends to grant stock options or have received stock options in Korea please consult with an attorney that deals with these type of matters. I have seen a recent incident that could have been avoided if the company and the employee, simply, had a counsel that was not, only, aware of Labor and Employment Law.
IPG is engaged in projects for companies and entrepreneurs doing business in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Korea, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam and the U.S.