- Japan, SE Asia Fete 40 Years of Ties, Eye China
- US warns North Korea against provocation after execution
- China's first lunar probe to land on the moon this weekend
- Opinion: The costs of Shanghai's education success story
- Prominent Rights Advocate Is Indicted in China
- China Is Tied to Spying on European Diplomats
- South Korea expands air defense zone in reaction to China
Most Recent Posts from The Asian Law Blog
- Dispute Resolution Clauses in Franchise, Joint Venture, Partnership Agreements in Korea
- Executive Compensation Necessary to be Publicly Disclosed in Korea: Korean Commercial Law
- Korean Home Prices Too Low? A big NO WAY by Tom Coyner
- Severance Payments in Korea: Death to Korea's Competitiveness by Tom Coyner
- Investor-State Disputes/Arbitration in Korea: ABA Dispute Resolution Magazine
- Enforcement Decrees are Becoming more Common in South Korea
- Status of Interns Under the Korean Labor Standards Act: Employees Entitled to Severance/Minimum Wage?
IPG is engaged in projects for companies and entrepreneurs doing business in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Korea, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam and the U.S.